Friday, June 22, 2012

triangle table runner

Someone gifted me with four lovely FQs from Joann's so I opted to make a table runner.
To go along with the FQs I used some fabrics from my stash like this Heather Ross (one of my favorite designers) with the white background.
I'm at a loss, as usual, as to what some of the other fabrics are. 
And, of course, the colors are washed out.  I have some vacation time coming up and I will devote some of it to figuring out the settings on my Nikon camera so I can take better pictures.
Now to come up with a fun backing fabric and get it finished!
~ Jodi ~


3 comments:

  1. It's very pretty. I have some of that heather ross too : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jodi, I don't think it's your picture-taking skills that are the problem. It's the kind of light you have wherever you're photographing. The best kind of lights for true colors are full spectrum light bulbs. What you're looking for is bulbs with high color temperature. Makes all the difference in the world. I'm really liking this quilt design.

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you!