Saturday, April 28, 2012

A lovely collection of Liberty of London...

I hope these pictures don't bore you to death - of course, in person these fabrics are fabulous!  Maybe I should have showcased them in a more interesting way, but I just wanted to play with them last Saturday.
 I think my hubs was quite convinced that I had gone over the deep end.  I lovingly placed each and every one while he was on the phone chatting with his 92-year-old aunt.
I've been collecting these fabrics for almost a year now from different on-line Etsy sites or fabric web sites.
 
It wasn't until I carefully picked them all back up and placed them in a nice neat stack that I realized I should have taken a count, but, duh, I didn't think of that!  
Oh, well.  Next time I feel like taking them out to play I will see how many I have.  These are all 5" charm squares. 

That be-ribboned package is a stack of fat-eighths. 
I hope you enjoyed this Liberty show!
~ Jodi ~

3 comments:

  1. I am so going to tell my hubby that I am not the only one who likes to play in my fabric!! I always find something new I had forgotten when I start stacking and arraging

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely! I read of a woman that worked in the office, he would bring little fabric swatches to just "feel" until she could go home and sew... I can see how that would be soothing, actually. My Dad used to say that Momma and I would turn any fabric shop into a second hand store, after we were finished touching every piece of material, lol ~
    :-}pokey

    ReplyDelete
  3. you won the liebster blog award but when i e-mailed you it came back

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you!