Saturday, April 14, 2012

I'm back...

Had a bit of a lull in my blogging mojo.  Thanks to those of you who are still with me.  I have been busy.
I made a couple of external hard drive "Passport" covers.  One for myself:
Don't you just love Kaffe Fassett? (the brown background fabric - I don't know the name of it) 
And one for a friend, who said she likes red:   

                                   

And here's a baby quilt I made a bit ago for a friend's grandson using 5" charm squares:

And the back:
I hope to be back soon with some more to show you!
~ Jodi ~


3 comments:

  1. Lots of fun finishes, Jodi. It's good to see you post!
    :-}pokey

    ReplyDelete
  2. Roman Glass is the Kaffe fabric, one of my favourite patterns. I like your covers, you could do the same for ipads or iphones as well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like lots of sewing going on in your home

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you!