Friday, January 27, 2012

New curtains...

I bought these panels from Target for $6 and change.  Tara www.thetinyhummingbird.blogspot.com gave me her fabric scraps and I used some of them for the tie-backs.  (January 21, our first real snowfall this winter, can be seen through the window, and today it reached 58 degrees, January 24!)


Aren't they pretty?  I almost didn't buy them, thinking that I can make curtains, but, yeah, okay, I've been "thinking" that for well over a year!  So, thank you, Target, and/or whoever your buyer is.
Have a great weekend, everybody!
~ Jodi ~

3 comments:

  1. I've been thinking I could make curtains for years now. Lots of quilts, still no curtains. Maybe I need to go back to Target today! It wouldn't be the first time Ive been there twice in a day! Your curtains are lovely :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for new curtains! Someday (most likely 10 years from now) I'll get around to making some for our bedroom!

    ReplyDelete
  3. New curtain bring a new look to your house. Have a great time decorating your home Great ideas

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you!