Friday, December 16, 2011

Mug rugs and Christmas Yankee swap quilt

Bonnie from http://quiltville.blogspot.com/2011/12/mug-rug-in-hurry-free-from-me.html posted free paper-piecing patterns for these little darlings!  Thanks, Bonnie! 




My brother and his wife went home with this lap quilt:

I had trouble saying good-bye!  It was fun to slowly add fabrics to it over time.  I was inspired by Victoria at http://bumblebeansinc.blogspot.com/2011/12/collaborations.html.
  I pieced the top a while ago and then finished it up last week for our family Christmas party.  I think he likes it! 

Those flower pots (on their sides!) were feed sacks!  Soft as butter!
and the back:


My sweet sister "won" it but graciously gave it to him because she knew he really wanted it.  I am blessed with some wonderful siblings!
Have a wonderful Friday and weekend!  May you bless and be blessed!
~ Jodi ~

1 comment:

  1. Jodi. Thank you for reading WeLoveQuilting and for posting a comment and your link..

    I LOVE your things you make. We are going to have to trade ideas. I take the month off in December from sewing but January I will be back full force!
    Again thank you and if you have not registered for my give a way please do so.

    Chris Wheeler

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you!