Wednesday, January 19, 2011

More logging fun and new fabric! (Uh-oh! I blew it!)

I just realized I need 144 of these blocks to make a queen-sized quilt!  Yikes!  I don't know if I am up to THAT! But it is fun, and easy, too.  Do I even have enough scraps??  Will I have to buy more fabric, even though I'm on a fabric diet???  But wait, I already blew that one (yes, another diet down the drain :-)  But I just had to.  Malka Dubrawsky finally had some fabric bundles on her Etsy site that I've been trying to purchase for months now but kept missing out on because someone continually beat me to the chase.  So I could not resist when I saw more bundles being offered.  Okay, okay, I know I should not have been anywhere near any Etsy site because that spells trouble from the get-go, right?  But it's so tempting!  And just look at these babies.  Aren't they so very pretty?  Can I get a chorus of agreement from you all???
This pic would have come out more true to color if I could have taken it outside, but, alas, it WAS 12:30 in the morning.  The moon is out - maybe I should try some moonlight photo shooting some night. (Note to self:  check with favorite son-in-law on the aspects of the dos and don'ts  Ha!

On another note, I am still mulling over my Liebster Award selections!  I think I have two that I've settled on, I just need a third one.  Hmmmmm....
Well, my creative friends, till you tarry again, bless and be blessed!
XOXO

1 comment:

  1. Love your log cabins (they're one of my favourite blocks) and the gorgeous fabrics!! Like lemons! I'll have to check out her etsy site, thank you for that. Liz

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you!