Friday, January 21, 2011

Another beginning...

I signed up to do a Postage Stamp quilt-along with Rachel from Photobucket
.  The link is below if you want to check it out.  I'm getting a late start, though, due to a glitch in the ordering of my solid bella jelly roll.  It finally arrived yesterday, so after work today I started in stitching and ironing.  I'm using a Sugar Pop jelly roll by Liz Scott and a natural solid jelly roll purchased from the Fat Quarter Shop http://www.fatquartershop.com.  For those of us who are joining in the quilt-along, the Fat Quarter Shop is giving a 20% discount.  It's not too late to sign up!  And when we finish our quilts and post them on flickr, we will be entered into a giveaway!
http://www.flickr.com/photos/rachelgriffith/5320499218/
I have about 22 more strips to sew together, then I can cut them into 2 1/2" strips (must check Rachel's instructions first!)  So here's a photo of my Sugar Pop jelly roll fabric if you're interested.  I think it's going to be very pretty when it's all done.
Have a great weekend, everyone!  I hope you have a fantastic one.  May you all bless and be blessed!

2 comments:

  1. Its looking like you will have a very pretty quilt. Keeping sewing your strips together.

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you!