Friday, July 16, 2010


Does anyone know what this raw-edge applique is shaping up to be?  I'm using someone else's idea, with permission, of course; she put the tutorial up on her blog, but I'm trying to come up with a major variation.  So far I'm loving it.  I couldn't start sewing last night till about 8:30, then couldn't stop till 1 a.m.!  Shhhh!  Don't tell my husband!  So what do you think it is???  Mary Ann???  I shared my love of this idea with you.  Actually, two different people made one in different colorways.  One gave hers away in a giveaway!  I'm not bitter that I didn't win, either :-)  (At least not anymore!)  Hee-hee!

3 comments:

  1. I bet it will be a mini quilt!! And I LOVE IT!! Let's get together so you can teach me how to make one.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the premise for your blog. It is so lovely and what a recious way to honour your mama's memory. I love the colours on your project and I look forward to seeing what it will become!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH my gosh! I love the mini! Thanks for visiting on my blog. :)

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you!