Saturday, July 28, 2012

Beginner's Quilt-Along

I have been seeing the "Beginner's Quilt-Along" blocks on blogs lately and thought I'd join in.  I've been "quilting" for about three years and know I have some bad habits and there's a lot I don't know.  It's being run by the Quilting Gallery (the link is on my right sidebar).  I think they're doing a block a week, and it will wrap up before Christmas.  My first six blocks are above.
  Then last night I made two more.  At the end of every week is a giveaway, too, but I've missed most of those.  No matter!  I'm having fun, and this is fabric that's been taking up room in my fabric bins.  
Hey, Julie, (http://greenquilts.blogspot.com/) this is another "Making Do" project, isn't it?  Yaaaay!
(check out Julie's post - it got me thinking about all the fabric I have and don't need more)
Have a good rest of the weekend!  May you bless and be blessed!
~ Jodi ~


2 comments:

I love to hear from you!