Mostly all Joann fabrics except for the orange dot with gray background (?), third fabric from the right which you can't even make out.
There are those dots!
And here's the unexpected back, which I kind of like better than the front. It's from Ikea and it's been waiting for just the right project. I did the math before I cut the backing, sandwiched it on the table, found that the backing was too short, so I trimmed both ends of the top. Wrong! It was bunched up underneath and I didn't realize it till too late! I just quickly assumed my poor math skills were to blame, but I was correct all along and should have checked to see if it was smooth underneath before I went ahead and cut off the ends! Anyway, I like it just the same. It's sitting on my dining room table now after I washed and dried it last night. And I was pleased to see that it only shrunk a little bit. I'm always leary using Joann fabrics that I'm going to have a mess, but I was pleasantly surprised. (I have had problems with their fabrics before, so that notion is not because I'm a fabric snob! :-)
A couple more pics for your viewing pleasure:
Some of you dear friends agreed with me that you, as well as me, like lots of pics in a post, so I think there's one more showing some stitching I did along the edge of the binding (to cover another mistake I won't bore you with).
Well, it's quite blurry, but it's like a very wide zig-zag. My intent was to make a spring runner, which this is not so spring-like, but it's nice and soft, and better than the St. Patrick's Day runner that was still on my table as of May 1! Don't tell the interior decorating police!
Take care, and may you bless and be blessed!
~ Jodi ~