Tuesday, November 17, 2015

Log cabin within a log cabin

I took a bunch of great photos of this quilt on the beach, but I'm having technical difficulties and  can't seem to get them onto my blog.

Anyway, I'm sure this has been done before, and you might not be able to see it, but the very center block is a log cabin, and then I continued with wide strips all the way around.  The quilt finishes at about 46" square-ish.  I don't think any of my quilts are ever truly square, and that's all right with me.

The back is all Anna Maria Horner velveteen, which I did not take a picture of, yet.  And I'm going to sell it!  So, if anyone is interested, it's nice and snuggly for a baby girl.  I FMQ'd it in concentric circles. 
More pics to follow, hopefully.
~ Jodi ~

Here are some more pics of this quilt, one of my favorites!
 Matunuck Beach in South Kingstown.

 Love this Anna Maria Horner velveteen.  Soft and warm and luxurious!


 My sister-in-law's beachhouse.  My husband thought we should use it as a backdrop.  Ooookay.

1 comment:

I love to hear from you!