Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Lucky Stars quilt blocks

That's the title, and the pattern is by Terry Atkinson. 

I've made 22 blocks.  I think I need one more.
Lots of Kaffe Fassett, Philip Jacobs, some batiks, etc.
I've been doing some sewing, less blogging, obviously.  I think about blogging almost every day, but priorities get in the way.
I do hope you are all well.  I take some time most every day to check out what you all are doing through Google Reader, which I guess is soon to be a thing of the past.  I'll have to get up to speed soon.
Take care, and talk to you soon, I hope!
Jodi

3 comments:

  1. Wow, you've been busy too Jodi. Love the colours you're using right now. And stars are such a winner with me!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This quilt will be so pretty! I love the soft palette.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty quilt. Such an agreeably interesting combination of colors. I agree with you - thinking about blogging, but not quite being able to get to it... or have something to show! You must subscribe to blogs using the RSS Atom Feed. It's found at the bottom of every Blogger front page. Easy-peasy 'cause the posts COME to you.

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you!