Tuesday, February 1, 2011

My Liebster Award choices!

Finally, I am getting around to posting my choices for the Liebster Award!  Shruti from http://www.13woodhouseroad.com/ awarded me the Liebster, now I get to award three of my favorite bloggers.  I think the only criterion is they can't have more than 300 followers, and of course they have to be bloggers who are inspirational and fun to read.

My first choice, naturally, is my daughter, Tara, whose blog is http://www.thetinyhummingbird.blogspot.com/.  Not only does she inspire and entertain with her blog posts, but she's an incredible mom to my grandson.  So she wins the Liebster Award, along with  my admiration.

My second choice has to be my son-in-law, Matt.  His lively rants on his blog/web site, http://blueflashphotography.com/ have caused me to laugh many times at some of his photography dilemmas/situations and challenges.  He always figures out a way to make his brides and grooms, and other clients, happy, sometimes to his own detriment. AND he's a super dad to Ezra!

My third choice is to Nadine at http://quiltedbliss.blogspot.com. She's incredibly talented, and until recently when she got a sewing machine, sewed everything all by hand!  And beautifully!!!  And I know firsthand because I received some wonderful placemats from her in a Pay it Forward which my family enjoys frequently at our dining room table. (And, Keri, if you're reading this, please know I haven't forgotten you!)
Now go and check out these talented people, please, and just say hi!
And even though it's nighttime and the lighting is horrible, I just can't post without a picture or two.  Here's where I stand on my Postage Stamp quilt:  just two rows sewn together!

 I hope to finish tonight as this is the deadline to be entered into the giveaway!  (Although Rachel did say it was a "tentative" date - are you reading this, Rachel?  hint-hint!)
Thanks for tarrying with me!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you Jodi. How 'lieb' of you to give me the Liebster Award. I am glad you enjoy the blog. I have just posted about it and will hand it on to other deserving bloggers.

    By the way, I love the fabric choices in your postage stamp quilt. gorgeous colors.

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you!